Check the article here.
Check the article here.
Buy “The Get Down” EP here.
Hey so I just got done playing Mixify’s RISE Digital Music Fest and god damn that was fun! I didn’t know what to expect but now I highly recommend it. Download my mix for free here.
Duke Dumont – Need You (100%)
Tujamo – There It Is
Cerrone – Misunderstanding (A-Track & Codes Remix)
Codes – In Your Brain
Infinity Ink – Infinity
Codes – Mi Casa
Justin Martin – Ruff Stuff (Eats Everything Remix)
Treasure Fingers & Codes ft. Amy Douglas – Blowin’ Up (Carl Hanaghan & My Digital Enemy Remix)
Codes – Get Down
DJ Sliink – Put Cha Back In It (The Rhythm Method Mix)
Crookers & RVBRA – POPTHAT
My Digital Enemy – Lattitude
Nas – The Don (J Paul Ghetto Remix)
Codes – Let Me Break It
Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs – Your Love (Waze & Odyssey Remix)
Inner Life – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough (WhiteNoize Remix)
Marc Romboy & KiNK – Over and Out
UZ x Astronomer x Dances x Wu-Tang – It’s About Tha Mystery Of Atronomars Remix of v6 (Codes Real House Shit Refix)
Rule Of Eight – Surge
Sander Van Doorn – Joyenergizer
GTA – People Boots
Codes ft. Carrie Wilds – Temptaion
Alex Metric – Rave Weapon
John Dahlback – The Trip
TJR vs Afrojack (TJR Mashup)
Codes & Flinch – Come Down
Boyfriend – Vodka House (Nadastrom’s Vodka Club Remix)
Codes – All The Game
“Dance music MVP Codes is back with another EP pushing the boundaries of his eclectic style to new levels. His sample manipulation has developed into a style all his own. “The Get Down” EP stays true to the Codes sound laced with big ass kick drums and a tight low end.
Starting off with the title track “Get Down” Codes flexes his signature cut up disco work that transforms itself into an unexpected yet powerful drop. Next up “Let Me Break It” fuses a twanging’ guitar riff and a funked out talk synth but still keeps it Hip Hop. For “Come Down” Codes teams up with SMOG badman Flinch to bring you an 808 programmed hardcore rave monster at 135 bpm. Codes expands the 5-track EP’s sound with the jungle-trap hybrid inspired “All The Game”, and finishes off the EP with the smoother, laid back sub bass track, “Temptation” with the unique sounds of New York City’s Carrie Wilds on vocals.”
Shout out to the homies at D.A.D for posting up my M.O.P. disco joint “In Your Brain”.
Shout out to the blog Nashville Nights for the interview!
I finally finished it and now it’s up for download over at Elektro. This is the first of 3 that I will be giving out leading up to the release of my new EP “The Get Down” coming out on Slow Roast Records 2/12!
This one starts off at 108 bpms and jumps up to 126 at the breakdown. Guaranteed to bring some extra dynamic to your DJ sets.
Check me out over on VIBE TV speaking about my new EP coming out on Slow Roast February 12th!
I got a chance to remix disco drummer front man Cerrone with my buddy A-Trak. Buy it now on beatport.
Check the mix I did for We Are Massiv and grab my Codes Is Massiv shirt here.
1. Kurd Maverick – Hell Yeah
2. Kill The Noise – Perfect Combination (Codes Remix)
3. Codes – What You Gonna Do
4. Julio Bashmore – Au Seve
5. Felix Cartal ft Miss Palmer – Black To White (Loops Of Fury Remix)
6. The Partysquad & Illuminati AMS – Tranga
7. Dino Lenny vs Hardrive – I Wanna Be Like Talking Heads (Pirupa Main Mix)
8. Wamdue Project – King Of My Castle (Chuckie Mutfakta Edit)
9. Craze & Codes – Deeper (Codes Big Room Remix)
10. Adam F – Circles (Eats Everything Rework)
11. WhiteNoize – Insecure
12. Richard Grey – You Are My High (Federico Scavo Remix)
13. Mustard Pimp – Dirty Knees (Astronomar Remix)
14. Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix/Kid Kamillion Trap Edit)
15. Craze – Selekta (ETC!ETC! & LeDoom Remix)
16. Kanye West – Mercy (RL Grime & Salva Remix)
17. Bingo Players – Rattle (Luminox Remix)
18. Flinch ft Heather Bright – Light It Up (Codes Remix)
19. TNGHT – Higher Ground